- 100% Equatorial West African Ebony Wood
- Tinted White Copper Dial
- Miyota 2035 Movement
- Sustainable Genuine Leather
- Hardened Mineral Glass
- Adjustable Fit
- Brand: 210 millimeters [8.25 inches]
- Face Size: 46 millimeters [1.75 inches] circumference
- Face Thickness: 11.11 millimeters [0.44 inches]
Ebony wood has a fine texture with varying grain patterns, ranging from straight to curly, giving it lots of different looks, and even a metallic appearance, due to the natural luster of the wood.
Durability: Major materials include naturally tinted cow hide leather band, an ebony wood case, hardened mineral glass, and a white copper dial; all designed to last a lifetime.
Promise for Excellence: Behind our wooden pieces lies hours of development, testing, manufacturing and assembly. Every wooden slab is unique. Nature guarantees that no single piece will ever have the same exact pattern as another. All wood used is imported from a sustainable forest.